- Lower body work that includes loose knees,
ankles and foot placement
- Upper body work includes head, arms,
shoulders and twisting torsos.
- Teachers stress the importance of having
the students arms wave, lengthen or bend.
- Students also learn to appreciate the
difference between continuous, freezing and sharp motions.
- Students will also understand the use
of different levels, the stage, traveling, floor and air
(this clip is approx. 4.8 MB and will
download when you click
on the link above)
This class requires energy
and fun, fun, fun!